Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Fun Fishing



I hope that you are enjoying your summer so far! Between the heat, the holidays and work, I have not had too much time to get out there and do much fishing. But I do have my tackle box, and fishing pole at the ready for my next free weekend.

Hopefully on my 4th of July camping trip I will be able to catch me a few. Tell me have you been able to get out there and either do a little fly fishing or perhaps get out in your boat to your secret fishing hole? If you know of a great spot in Wisconsin I would love to hear about it!

In the meantime, if you need any Stallion Leather or nylon  knife or multi-tool holders for your tackle box, please visit www.stallionleather.com. All cases come in plain, basket weave, and high gloss and black and cordovan brown.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment