Thursday, November 29, 2012

Deer Hunting Wisconsin 2012 My Trip

Good morning! I know that many of you recently enjoyed the 9 day deer hunting season in Wisconsin, I was curious, how did you do?

Wisconsin DNR

Did you bag a deer? Do you have some good stories to tell about your adventure?

Image Wisconsin DNR

Who did you hunt with? Did you take your son or daughter for the first time or perhaps one of your grandchildren?

Deer hunting is one of the highlights of the year for me because it gives me the opportunity to spend several days with my sons, my friends and just enjoying the Wisconsin wilderness.

Image Wisconsin DNR

As I mentioned, I did not bag a deer this year but I did enjoy the brisk weather, the birds flitting in the trees and singing, and life!

I hope you have a great day!

If you are making your Christmas gift list, keep Stallion Leather in mind for all of your holster, flashlight holders and multi-tool holders. All are great gifts of stocking stuffers. 

Visit, www.stallionleather.com or click HERE. You can also call  414-764-7126.

No comments:

Post a Comment