Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wisconsin Sate Parks Free June 1-2, 2013

The end of the school year is fast approaching and that means Summer vacation is not far behind. I know that for many, myself included, the majority of my free time and weekends is spent enjoying the Wisconsin State Parks.

Image Source Wisconsin DNR

If you are new to the area or not familiar with the State Park systems June 1st and 2nd is your free opportunity to enjoy all of the parks and forests. You can take the day and fish, hike, bike and even ride your ATV's all for Free!

I think it is a great opportunity to get out and spend time with your family. If you would like more information please follow this LINK.  

We are blessed in Wisconsin to have 15,000 lakes, 40,000 miles of rivers, 2 Great Lakes, 42 state trails, 64 state parks, forests, and recreation areas not to mention hundreds of miles of ATV trails!

I hope you get out there and Enjoy Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment