Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 2 SHOT Show 2012

As I mentioned yesterday the SHOT SHOW 2012 is in full swing and my goodness is it BUSY! We did not even have a free minute yesterday to have a bite to eat!

Image here
Today is day two and things are already very busy and the show just opened! We are looking forward to another busy day and are looking forward to seeing more of our customers as well as our suppliers.

I also wanted to thank the bloggers that came to see our booth and take photos, I cannot mention them by name because I left the cards in my hotel room. But, you know who you are and we thank you for coming over to visit. There are many, many bloggers here at the show, gun bloggers, outdoor bloggers and many others. If you have a blog and blog about concealed carry holsters, holsters, duty gear, leather and nylon, please stop by Booth 20240. We would love to meet you!

We also honor requests for samples, although we have a limited amount, so please call us at 414-764-7126 or come to www.stallionleather.com and send us an email requesting information.

Looking forward to a great SHOT SHOW DAY 2. If you would like up to the minute information on the SHOT SHOW go here to read SHOT Daily, the excellent newsletter put together by the SHOT SHOW team. Also follow Diedre Cauley at Twitter for up to the minute tweets.

Enjoy the show!

Sorry forgot my own camera so I cannot show you photos of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment