Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 3 SHOT SHOW 2012

Hello from Las Vegas! Day 3! We are having a great day so far! I have been walking around a bit to see what new things are out there and I have seen a few new flashlights, a new baton, new knives and multi-tools and of course some guns.

We currently make leather and nylon holders for most every baton, pepper spray and many multi-tools. If you are interested in seeing them please go to www.stallionleather.com

We have been busy at the booth showing all of our new Concealed Carry Holsters as well as attending meetings with some of our current customers.

I hope that you are enjoying the show! If you have seen a product that you think we need to manufacture a leather or nylon holder for please come over and let me know! I would love to hear from you. Don't forget to keep Stallion Leather in mind for your OEM projects.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment