Monday, October 8, 2012

Shot Gun Shell Wreath

Hey guys!

I hope you had a great weekend! Did you bag any birds? Was it a successful hunt?

Out West Marketing


I was thinking today that as many of us are successful when we are out hunting, and seem to go on the hunt with a bunch of guys that perhaps we should gather up all of our shells and present them to our wife with the perfect gift.


What do you think about these?

All Images from Out West Marketing


I think these are some interesting Christmas decorations. Perhaps they would be good for a little Christmas cheer at the hunt camp?

I hope you have a great day!


If you need some last minute gear for your hunting trip contact me, Gary at 414-764-7126 or www.stallionleather.com

We have everything you need for a successful hunting trip!

Be safe and enjoy your hunting trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment