Thursday, October 11, 2012

Duck Recipes

OK, you have been out hunting ducks this past week and have been incredibly successful. Now what?


Crispy Duck from Nigella Lawson

Of course you could always make seared duck breasts and those are good. 
Duck Meatballs from Martha Stewart


But what if you want something different? 

Duck Legs with Peaches from Jamie Oliver

I have found several recipes that run the gamut of duck meatballs to duck prosciutto. 


What do you think?

Warm Duck Salad from Ina Garden The Barefoot Contessa


Do you see anything here that you would make?
I think I could see myself sitting down with the sandwich and perhaps a bowl of that duck noodle soup!

If you have a recipe or two that is something you make often let me know! I would love to post it here!

In the meantime, be safe as you hunt and enjoy the the 2012 Duck Season!

As always if you need Stallion Leather nylon or leather duty gear, police gear, parade grear or gear for you hunt give us a call at 414-764-7126.



No comments:

Post a Comment