Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Musings

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
-- George Orwell



Good morning! I hope you had a good weekend. I came across the quote above and it got me thinking. How often do you think of the US Marines, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard members that are out every day fighting so that we can have a nice life?

I do not want to be callus but my guess it not too often unless you have a family member who is deployed or there us a new story on the news about the loss of our troops.

Here at Stallion we think about the troops on a daily basis because we do have family fighting. Please if you see a soldier or other service man, go over and thank them for their time, give them a pat on the back, shake their hand, and thank them for their sacrifice as well as their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment