Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Leather and Nylon Flashlight Holders for Hunting Season

Good morning!  I do not know know about you but so far I have been enjoying the Fall 2013 hunting season. I have yet to bag anything yet but I still enjoy being out in the beautiful Wisconsin woods.





I have learned many things in all the years that I have been hunting, first and foremost, safety is number one! It is imperative to practice safety while hiking in the woods. And one of the ways I do this is to be sure that I am wearing the correct clothing but also to make sure that I have a fully charged flashlight attached to my belt.




You may think that this is a piece of equipment that is unnecessary or something that you can leave in your truck or in your blind but that is not the case, you need to have it with you while you walk to and from your vehicle to your blind. It will also be invaluable to you should you shoot a prize buck and need to follow the blood trail.

While walking in the woods point the flashlight down but a few feet ahead of you so that you can see fallen longs and other obstructions but also so that the deer do not see your beam






At Stallion Leather we manufacture leather and nylon flashlight holders for almost any light on the market. So if you have a light and need a holder contact me at 414-764-7126 or find us in the following places:


As always, all Stallion Leather products are 100% American Made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment