Monday, August 20, 2012

New Products and Changing Seasons

I don't know about your neck of the woods but here in Wisconsin the chill of Fall is already setting in. We have even had a few mornings in the low 50s. That is fine by me. I have had a great summer and am ready for Fall.

Image Me

This summer, I camped, fished, hiked, fished some more and then camped again. In addition, I was a volunteer for the fourth time in Upper Michigan teaching Indian youths, how to make arrows and flint knapping . Both of which I have taught myself in the last few years. You are never too old to learn new things!


At Stallion Leather we continually strive to learn our craft, and to offer new and better products. We have several new concealed carry holsters, multi-tool holders and more. 



Please check out our new products on our Stallion Leather web store. There is a link above, or call me at 414-764-7126 for any questions or comments!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment